Troy Hinds is the creator of Collective Real Estate and a REALTOR®
…as well as an Investor, Developer, and Sales Pro who loves to surf, cook, fly fish and travel.
Years of hard work, a tenacity to overcome obstacles, and an innovative approach to negotiation has enabled Troy Hinds to become one of the top producing Realtors in Santa Cruz County. As a third-generation Santa Cruz native, Troy feels that his roots are a part of the Knowledge, Competence, and Results that his clients benefit from. Coming from a family of builders, he brings a lifetime of hands on real estate and construction experience to your transaction.
In addition to being a licensed Realtor, Troy has a background in real estate investment and development. He has a unique ability to offer his clients an expansive array of services in real estate sales as well as helping to identify potential opportunities, discover unknown value, mitigate risk through proper due diligence, acquire undervalued assets and execute a successful strategy for development.
His calling to Real Estate followed an extensive career in the Solar Energy and Smart Battery fields where he was responsible for capital investment sales and structured finance in the Global Manufacturing, Central Valley Agriculture, and Private Education sectors. His efforts have resulted in large-scale renewable energy plants in operation throughout California.
Troy holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance/Real Estate from Point Loma Nazarene University (PLNU).
• 2017-2018 TOP PRODUCERS
• 30% OFF-MARKET | Over 30% of the properties that Mr. Hinds locates for buy-side clients are found off-market.
• BUYING | Proven track-record of negotiating purchase prices for clients below list price.
• SELLING | Sellers can count on Mr. Hinds exceeding expectations and delivering results.
• 20% MULTI-FAMILY | Over a decade long proven track record of closing complex high-value capital investment transactions.
• 15% COMMERCIAL / RETAIL | Are you looking for commercial/retail space in a prime location?
• 65% RESIDENTIAL / SINGLE-FAMILY | Making dreams come true one diamond in the rough at a time.
Mr. Hinds co-founded Hinds & Sons, a privately held investor, owner, and operator of commercial real estate in Santa Cruz.
Troy Hinds is also an owner of Pelican Point Partners, a locally owned, family operated, forward thinking real estate investment group.
Residing near the beach on the east side of Santa Cruz, Troy loves to surf, cook, entertain, and enjoy the coastal outdoors.